3.05.2007

retrospective

Getting locked out of my blog gave me time to go back and put labels on some of my old posts. Using the labels, the new blogger also allows me to post a retrospective of some of the serial topics.

Here are some of my favorites:

  1. design of democracy (6 posts)
  2. disorganized transport (4 posts)
  3. filipino architects (3 posts)
  4. heritage and rent control (4 posts)
  5. rethinking our streets (3 posts)
  6. seeing the city (6 posts)
  7. urban sketch (3 posts)

It's also a way to nag myself to close the circle on the uncompleted series (and that'll be #1, #3, #6 and #7).

The last installment of the series on the design of democracy should be out soon.

I'm also considering starting a series on megacities - to show the common issues we face with our sister megapolitans around the world.


Image credit: Looking Back by thecarneys23

No comments:

Quick Links

Notable posts on the metro